Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's fun being a mom!




It is so much fun being a mom! I love just sitting and watching the funny faces that she makes!! Today we had an incident though. Mom and I went to Quilted Bear and I was pushing mom in her wheelchair and then had Quincy in a carrier, one that you wear, and all of the sudden we heard a really loud noise. GUESS WHAT!!! She had an explosion and that carrier just pushed out everywhere. We had just barely walked into the store too! It was a mess, it was running down her legs and everything!! So I had to leave mom and go out to the van and clean up the poor thing. I felt so bad for her. Luckily I did have an extra outfit. She is just so cute some of the noises she makes are so funny she sounds like a kitten a lot of the time. OH I just love her so much. I love being a mom and Tony Loves being a dad! It's a BLAST!!!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Oh my gosh Melanie that is so funny! Babies are so unpredictable! She is so beautiful!