Friday, August 22, 2008

SHE'S HERE!!!





She is finally here! She came on Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 10:14 AM.
She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.
She has my quiver lip when she cries, Tony says I look just like that when I cry. She has Tony's
long body and her feet are an exact replica of his. Tony is already wrapped around her little
tiny finger. He has had the week off and come Monday I think he is going to have a pretty
hard time leaving his little lady!!
She is a really good baby and we are sooooo happy to finally have her here!!!!!

4 comments:

Shari said...

She is soooo cute! She does look like a mini-Melanie for sure, too. I'm so glad she finally came! You'll have to take a picture of you and Tony with her. And Dixie too. :)
Love ya,
Shari

Mitch and Holly said...

Congrats on your cute little girl. Mitch and I are excited for you.

Roberta said...

Hi Melanie! I am so happy you have entered the world of blogging. It really is a great way to keep in touch. Quincy is beautiful and you look great! Congratulations! See you at the campout!

The McFarlane Three said...

She is soooo cute! She's just a little Melanie! Hey, I've just set up a blog for my parents and I, you should check it out, though it's still in the early stages of development :)