Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun Friday!!








We had a really busy Friday last week. Tony's good friend Rusty got married. We went to the sealing at the Logan temple, it was really nice. His sisters watched Quincy for us, it was really weird being without her. Then after the luncheon we went for a drive up through Logan canyon and back down through Ogden. Our family had the annual Grandpa Pete Grandma Norma campout. We stopped there for a while, it would have been fun to stay the night, but Quincy is just too little. Next year will be FUN! It was nice to visit with family. Silly Hadlie got a little carried away with her smore! Then Saturday was Rusty's reception so Tony had to get all dressed up for that, and he did look very HANDSOME!! The reception was out in Marriott - Slaterville and I parked my car on the side of the road. When we left I was not aware that there to big huge rocks in front of my car and I just drove right over them! It did a little damage, I swear this car is turning out to be bad luck things are always just jumping right out in front of it!! O well it didn't do much just broke out the cover in front of the front tire. I guess that car will have to start paying closer attention to whats around it and where it is going! :)