Tuesday, August 13, 2013

**FUN SUMMER**

Halia got to have her turn in swim lessons. We did a parent-tot class. She loved it and did so awesome!! She was sad to be done.
 We have our little pool that they have tons of fun in!!
 Look at that big belly:)

 We love to go across the street to the church parking lot! Perfect place for riding bikes around since we live on a busy hwy. Halia just follows pushing her baby stroller! Quincy loves riding my banana seat from when I was little, so nice that she fits it, so we have a while before we have to buy a bigger bike!! Thanks for storing it for all these years mom and dad!!
 Quincy was super excited to participate in the Box Elder Cheerleader's Mini Cheer Camp.
She was so cute and did really good!
 Total parent fail: I left my good camera at my parent's that day and by the time I remembered it was too late so we have this amazing  phone shot!
 Both our phone batteries also died so this is it...:{
At least we will always remember it in our minds, how great and cute she was!
 See how happy Halia was to be there... it was a bit hot.

No comments: