Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I hope Tony had a great Father's day, we didn't get to really spoil him like he deserves, because he had to get up and go straight to the orchard early to finish the water.  The girls made a sign for him and we hung it on the door, then they gave him a book that tells him how much they love him, with pictures of them in it, also you could record them saying something.  It took me 25 minutes to get a good recording, it was so cute, I am so glad he got to hear it before Quincy accidentally recorded over it!  Quincy sang to him with the primary in sacrament, so cute!!  We love him so much and he makes such an amazing Daddy to my girls, we are so lucky!
 
 This is a WONDERFUL Father!!
  I will be ever grateful for this Father that was an AMAZING example and raised an INCREDIBLE Daddy for my two little sweetie's!!

No comments: