Monday, June 18, 2012

Halia Rose

Saturday Quincy went to the orchard to help dad water the trees, so I had Halia all to myself, I loved it!! She looked really cute in what she had on and our roses are in full bloom right now, so I grabbed my camera!  She loves to have her picture taken, already at 10 months! She is so funny!



 Quincy likes to do whatever daddy does, so when he wears his glasses on his hat, she does too!
 She looked so funny when they got home waaaay past bedtime, I could not stop laughing this picture doesn't even capture it all.  She had dirt all over, blue teeth from an icee, and then as you can see her bangs from her hat!  She just walked in, took off her boots and come and laid on the couch and put her feet on my lap, just like dad, it was hilarious!!

No comments: