Monday, February 14, 2011

Fun with Quincy!

Quincy LOVES Toy Story she has seen all of them about 1000 times each. Well, one day Tony and I could here her running into stuff in the kitchen, we went in there and she had a diaper box on her head. It was so funny, to help her see we cut a hole for her face. We didn't understand why, at first, then we remembered on the first toy story, Andy wears a box for a space helmet. Now, she is always copying things from those movies, it gets pretty funny!

A couple Saturdays ago, we took Quincy to the Aquarium. She loved it, she ran from tank to tank to make sure she saw everything. It was hard to keep up with her, but so fun to see how much fun she was having!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Quincy cracks me up! She is so cute :) We were hoping to see you at church today but I got stuck behind my mom and didn't make it out before you were gone :( I hope you're feeling good!! We need to have you guys over soon and let the girls play :)