Monday, January 31, 2011

New Title...

So our blog has a new title! We have been hoping for this for a little while now and are very excited about the new addition to our family, coming in August! Yes, August again, just a couple days after Quincy's birthday. We didn't really plan for it to be that way, but it happens when it happens. Quincy is not very excited, she thinks it's a boy named Jacob and she is always yelling at him. She actually started yelling at him 2 days before I even found out I was pregnant, it was pretty funny, but if it is a boy that will most likely not be his name. We should find out what it is sometime in March! We are very excited and will have lots of fun trying to balance a brand new baby in the middle of peach season!!!:)

7 comments:

Cherie said...

Congrats!

Shari said...

I'm so excited that I'm the only one who caught it!! I am SO happy and excited for you guys! YAY!

Lois Lane said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Tack said...

I'm Soooo excited!!!! Congratulations to all of you!! Love ya!! xoxoxo

Mitch and Holly said...

Congratulations. We are so excited for you guys.

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! We are sooo excited for you all!! Im sure Quincy will be a great big sister!:)

Lindsay said...

I'm a little behind on the blog world! CONGRATS!!! VERY excited for you guys!! That is so amazing and I am sure that Quincy will be so happy when she has a new baby in her house :) How are you feeling so far?! Hope you are doing good!!