Friday, October 9, 2009

Funny things

Quincy has been doing some really funny things lately. The other day we were sitting outside on the grass and she was just playing with grass. Well she was really content for like 5 minutes and then I noticed she was putting the grass in her mouth so I grabbed it out of her hand and mouth and it was a WORM!!!! It was so long and slimy and gross! Then that night, we always brush her teeth right after her bath and she is really cute with it, but that night she wanted to keep brushing after she had rinsed and so she carried her toothbrush around for an hour and a half, it was so funny. Plus, she got some really cute Halloween tights and I opened them and let her look at them. Well, she put them around her neck like a scarf and wore them like that for a few hours while she played! She is constantly laughing at herself or us and it is so funny cause a lot of times it is a really fake laugh!

2 comments:

Mitch and Holly said...

How adorable!!! I love silly things that kids do.

mbreck said...

She is so adorable. I need to come visit with my boy to see those to go all over. So fun.
We went over to your Mom's the other day and my son got to see the lighted decorations. He keeps begging to go back over there and look at them again. Funny.