Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall is finally here!!

Fall is my very favorite! Every year we go for a ride up Logan canyon and down through Monte and Ogden canyon, I look forward to it each year. Quincy slept most of the way.
Tony enjoying the drive and making a goofy smile like usual!
The pretty colors!
The other day I was at my moms and I canned beets for her. Quincy fell asleep and had an earache so she was covering her poor little ears.
She learned how to climb the stairs that day too!
We got 27 pints and 3 quarts of beets, it was a long process.
Quincy loves making this face now she is so cute and funny!!

4 comments:

Shari said...

Looks like fun! I am liking fall more and more... Especially with Ryder. Quincy looks so cute sleeping in those pics, she's so adorable! Wish we could drive through and see the changing colors in the mountains... :(

mbreck said...

I love it. That drive sounds awesome. I will have to make it soon before it is all gone. So glad that you are there with your Mom and the help you give her. You are one in a million girl!

Lindsay said...

I love this time of year too! Wish it would stay like this longer! Poor little Quincy are her ears feeling better yet? She is adorable!

2 Big Macs and a Lil' McNugget said...

I hope Quincy's ears are feeling better. She's such a cutie!