Saturday, November 1, 2014

~September 2014~

Quincy got to dress up and put her crown on and go to the Jr Peach Queen Pageant and draw a name out of the bowl for the 2014 4th Attendant. She thought it was pretty cool!!
 She was also in the Peach Days Parade for Peak Cheer!
 We went to the McFarlane Family Reunion. My uncle put a Pinewood Derby race together. Great idea! The girls had so much fun making their car and racing it!
 

 Then back to Peach Days, Quincy had to perform, which was adorable, I was enjoying it so much, I forgot to take pictures! Face paintings after, of course!!
 This guy had a birthday, 32!!!! He got a nice chair to relax in to go along with his old age!;)
 Ended the month with my 1st Half Marathon! What a wonderful and fulfilling experience! I finished in 2 hrs and 40 min., 5 minutes faster than my goal!!! Pouring rain almost the WHOLE time!! My sister rocked it finishing 12 minutes faster than me, can't wait for the next one!

No comments: