Wednesday, September 18, 2013

KiNdErGaRtEn

Quincy is in Kindergarten! She really loves it so far, she loves the independence of it. She sits on this rock to wait for the bus, it is so cute, but it makes me a little sad that she doesn't need me quite as much as she used to. She loves the bus! I really did not think I was going to cry, but when she got on the bus and then smiled and waved as it drove away on the first day....I lost it!! Then the next day she told me, "DO NOT wave at me because I am NOT waving back. Also, DO NOT come get me off the bus after school...I can see you on the porch and I will walk home BY MYSELF!!" She did that for a few days and now she waves goodbye and blows me a kiss every morning! I am still not allowed to go to the little store one house away, where the bus drops her off, though. She sees me and waves and walks home all by herself. She is getting so big, it is so fun, exciting, scary, and a little sad all at the same time!!  

No comments: