Friday, August 30, 2013

::BeAr LaKe::

A few weeks ago we went camping with my sister and her kids. We ended up at a perfect, beautiful, quiet spot, at Bloomington Lake.  I have never been there, and it had been years since Tony had, and we loved it. Thanks to my sister for having the great idea!! We had a blast!!
 Beauty of the Earth...

 The little kids were constantly face planting in the dirt, so they were all so filthy, but having FUN!
 I love going camping and seeing how the kids sleep, it is so funny. Quincy ended up between the air mattresses and Halia was freezing from not being in her sleeping bag. So when they woke up they snuggled with us for a few...LOVED IT!!!
 Look how tall Quincy is! Hehe. :) Hadlie was the only one really up for this picture!
 After breakfast we went on a little hike to see Bloomington lake. Beautiful!!
 Cracks me up, we are all looking, but the tiny ones look so serious!


 It was all Halia could do to stay awake.
 My sister with her hands full!!
 My niece is quite the hiker she was ahead of us the whole time!
 Then.... we packed up and hit the beach, along with 17,988 other people....LITERALLY! I heard someone say the rangers were estimating 18,000!!! CRAZY, I wish I would have gotten a picture, the lake is low enough we got to drive down on the beach (so nice) and so there was miles of vehicles and canopies. 
 we were all in heaven though, it was PERFECT weather!!

 Later in the afternoon my brother showed up with his family, it was so fun!

 Then he helped the boys build a sand castle!!

No comments: