Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Day!!

Both girls were so excited, Halia seemed more into everything than Quincy did when she was that age. It was so fun to watch how excited she was, every time she ripped the wrapping paper she said uh-oh and then that immediately turned into a big wow!
 
 Quincy was super excited about getting a pop-gun!  Both girls, really enjoyed going through their stockings more than anything else I think.  Apparently they both love candy necklaces, they were both so shocked and excited about them it was so funny!
 Ready to go to Granny Marsha's in their outfits from Santa!
 We always go have breakfast and open gifts with most all of Tony's family, the kids love seeing each other and it is a fun time! Halia got a fun scoot car that makes grocery store noises, both girls love it! Quincy got a microphone, she LOVES singing, so she was super excited, but really shy about having everybody watch her.  At home though, that microphone doesn't get much rest.:)
The kids had to take a turn, they weren't as shy as Quincy at first.
 At my moms they each got their own jewelry box that has the ballerina inside and spins to music, just like what I had when I was little!
We also still went to my Grandpa's house Christmas day, he had already picked stuff out for all the kids.  They were pretty excited to get an outfit and stuffed animal!  Grandpa loved to find good deals and buy a bunch of it, He loved buying and giving stuffed animals, most of my kids' stuffed animals are from him. I love that fact.  Last Spring I took my mom to his house to visit and he gave my girls each a little blue stuffed bunny.  They love them and play them here and there, the other night Quincy climbed into bed and then started panicking because she didn't know where that blue bunny was, we quickly found it and she hugged it as tight as she could and said, "O it's ok, bunny, Grandpa Ralph is happy and still loves you...."  Everyday I am blown away by her sweet spirit and the things she says.:)

1 comment:

Billie said...

that is so sweet. It looks like you had a nice Christmas. So sorry to hear about your grandpa's passing.

The girls are darling as ever! :)