Thursday, September 13, 2012

~HaLiA~

O how I love this HaPpy hApPy little lady!!!!
I feel like a lot has been about Quincy lately, so this is all about Halia.  She has 6 teeth now, and is in to everything!!  She is NOT crawling or walking, she is a scooter.  She can get around super fast by scooting on her bum, it is quite the thing to see!   She will only stand if it is her idea, yes, we have another child who only does things that is her idea, big suprise:) She is saying a few things, daddy, uh-oh, nah for no and every great while a mom.  We just cannot get enough of this sweet little gal!!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Oh Melanie, I just want to pop through the computer screen and give her a big kiss & cuddle. What sweet girls you have! I'm sure they each bring you so much joy. I've heard about her bum scoots and that Kaleb thought he'd have a go and reckoned walking was easier lol! I LOVE you posting pics and little stories, especially when you aren't on FB. I am an avid reader and always popping by to see your sweet family and what you're all up to. Love you!