Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pioneer Day!

I took the girls to the Ogden parade!  We got rained on, but it was still fun!
 This guy was pretty cool, Quincy was amazed that he had his horse on top of the trailer.
 Later, the kids played on a little splash mat at my parents house, Quincy had so much fun that is all she has talked about since.  We ended up having to go look for one like it, and she loves it!!
My 15 year old niece has gotten really good at painting faces and has done some really cool tigers and stuff, but anyway she painted the kids faces so they were festive!!
 Quincy wouldn't let her quit and kept telling her to paint certain places on her face, finally she let her be done.

 Halia crashed fairly early!
 The Friday before the 24th I put Halia in the Sunset baby contest, when I was little I was in it, then I never put Quincy in, but I really wanted Halia to.  She was so cute and smiled and giggled the whole time they were judging and ended up with Happiest Baby! Totally fits her!  She got a thing of Gerber puffs, and loves those so she was even happier!!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Quincy I love your face painted :) Your girls are so darn cute!! I can't wait to meet them