Monday, April 9, 2012

Disappointing Easter

 Well about an hour after Quincy went to bed she woke up with a really hot fever, and was so sad looking. I gave her IB Profin and put her back to bed. She woke up in the morning and had thrown up. Yay, Happy Easter!  So anyway she was not that into her basket at all, and didn't really want to find any eggs. She didn't even care that the Easter bunny ate the celery she left him!  After it was all done she laid down on the couch and threw up again! I was so disappointed that we didn't get to go to church in their Easter dresses or to my parents for their little egg hunt.  O well the upside was I got to spend my birthday cuddling my little Quincy, which she never lets me do anymore!
 Quincy's basket, she got her favorite candy, Kit Kat and Reeses, a Cadbury bunny and some baking supplies for her little kitchen. 
 Halia LOVED Easter she was really into her basket, she got cereal puffs, and Cadbury bunny and a bubble dress.  She was super happy all day. I think it was nice for her to have Quincy not feeling good enough to be in her face all day.
It's so hard to see little ones so miserable.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Dang it I'm sorry your babe wasn't feeling well :( I hope she is doing better now! Happy late birthday!! It looks like you guys have had a good Easter Holiday, minus Quincy being sick!

Natalie said...

Sick kids are no fun, especially over a holiday!! Hope she bounced back quick, and hope halia didnt catch it!! And happy late birthday!