Sunday, April 25, 2010

Park Valley

Friday night Gabriel and Bailey slept over at our house and then we woke up early Saturday and went out to Park Valley to hunt rabbits and ride the four wheelers. We only saw a couple rabbits and we didn't have the guns ready, but we had a lot of fun anyway!
Quincy, me and Gabriel

Tony and Bailey, Tony rarely smiles normal!


Quincy taking a nap during the ride!


She was so big all day, I can't believe some of the things she says and does!




Tony and I shooting guns, I'm pretty sure I hit more targets than him!!! Just kidding but I think it was pretty close!

Tony buried Quincy in the sand, she liked it till the camera was out!

Bailey shooting, He and Gabriel both did a really good job, I got a picture of Gabriel shooting, but it wouldn't load...sorry Gabriel.

Gabriel and Bailey had lots of fun on the four wheelers, they both got to drive for a little ways!

Gabriel and Quincy, this was Gabriel and Bailey's first time out to Park Valley, they thought it was really fun and pretty out there!

3 comments:

mbreck said...

How fun. It looks like a blast. How lucky they are to have you as an Aunt.

Billie said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Tack said...

Wow melanie....you and that gun...Dangerous! Such a cute family. Thanks again for fixing liss's dress! See you Sunday!