Friday, October 16, 2009

Poor little Q

We have been going through a lot with little Quincy's ears and the DR finally said she needed tubes. So Wednesday morning we were there bright and early. She did really well he said. She got some bubbles and stickers for being a big girl. The Dr said she would be so much happier and be a different child so I was so excited cause she has been so fussy and cranky and clingy for the last month and we haven't got much sleep. Well of course with our luck she is the exception and has been the same or maybe even worse and yesterday her ears were bleeding so I freaked out and we went to the Dr. He forgot to tell me that is common and that she had a blood vessel near the tube and that's why. He said she is still cranky because very rarely when the ears are bad enough they can feel the tube and it irritates them and takes a while for them to get used to it!! So who knows how much longer we have of these Horrible days and nights, poor little sweetheart. I can't imagine how it must feel. So it was quite the way to spend our 3rd anniversary! O well, we had already went to dinner on Friday. Here is Quincy in her little hospital gown.
Here she is with her little cap on she wasn't a big fan of it.
Tony surprised me and made the day better when he had flowers sent to the house. Lillies are my favorite. I was so excited he is such a wonderful husband and father and I am so thankful I married him 3 years ago!!!

3 comments:

Shari said...

Wow, this does not sound like fun for anyone! Poor girl!! I really hope that she will be feeling tons better soon and then won't have anymore ear troubles-those are the worst! We're thinking of you guys, you're such a cute family! And happy anniversary!

2 Big Macs and a Lil' McNugget said...

Happy Anniversary! Poor Quincy! My sister had tons of ear infections as a baby and the tubes really did help a lot. We'll think good thoughts for you little girl.

Lindsay said...

Poor Baby!!! I am so glad she is finally feeling better! Oh and Happy late anniversary!!