Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Quincy!!!

I can't believe Quincy is already 1! It went by so fast, we celebrated on Saturday with the family. It was a pretty fun celebration!! Quincy didn't know how to react to all the attention she was getting.
Here she is trying out her new little car thing!

Enjoying her cupcake, actually she really only enjoyed the M&M's that were on top!


Showing off how messy she was!


Wondering whats going on. We decorated with a sign and pictures of her throughout her first year!


Posing in her new outfit that Daddy picked out, he is a really good shopper!


Looking Back......
It was a long night of labor pains, almost 16 hours,and she finally arrived at 10:14am on August 17, 2008!



6 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so pretty :) Happy Happy Birthday Quincy!!! I hope you have a great day!

Lindsay said...

Oh PS. I love your family picture! SO cute!!!!

mbreck said...

So cute. I love the bunch of pics in the back. That is a cute idea.

Mitch and Holly said...

Happy Birthday to Quincy!!! She is adorable.

Natalie said...

Your family pics are super cute i love them! and a Big happy birthday to Quincy!!

Shari said...

Wow, she's really 1! I remember this time last year and wishing that my guy would come faster! I loved that I was able to meet her and hold her when she was so tiny too! Happy birthday to Quincy!