Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quincy and Ryder!

We went to see Shari and Ryder and Marie since we missed her shower. Ryder is so cute and he wanted to hug Quincy is was Adorable!
Mom holding Ryder he is so big and cute!!!
Sabrina's 1st birthday!
Quincy enjoying Sabrina's party!
It's so HOT! We blew up Quincy's pool and she loved it!

Drying off and feeling her wet hair, she loves to splash!
I was getting Quincy some dinner yesterday, and I wasn't fast enough and the funny part is she never woke up for it she ended up going to bed in her clothes, I guess she was SUPER tired!

2 comments:

Paige M. said...

I just have to tell you how freaking adorable Quincy is! I wish we were able to see you guys more! Hope all is well with you guys!

Shari said...

I love those pics of Quincy and Ryder! I so wish that we lived closer, Ryder would have so many little friends!!