Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quincy the Acrobat!

Friday morning Quincy fell asleep so I put her in her swing while I showered and got ready. When I got done she was still quiet so I looked in the frontroom to check on her and I had a suprise. She was laying on her stomach under her swing. It is only a couple inches off the ground but i still felt really bad and almost started crying. When I picked her up she had a huge smile on her face and kept smiling for a minute after. Then we were going to take Tony some lunch so I laid her on the couch while I grabbed her carseat. When I turned around she was about to roll off and I barely caught her in time. I haven't got her to roll again yet. I guess she was just in a daring mood to try all these acrobatics. I also cut my hair about 5 inches but I think I am going to cut off a few more inches and then I will post a picture. It is so nice to have it short!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It is crazy how much harder they are to watch when they actually start moving hun! OH I can't wait to see your hair I bet it is SO Cute!!!

Shari said...

Wow, can't believe she's moving around so much! She sounds very adventurous... I want to see a picture of your hair--you look good either way, short or long, it works for you!!