Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy Week!

This week Quincy turned 2 months! I can't believe it! We went to the Dr. for her shots. She did not like them, the poor thing screamed at first, but was fine after, until about 2 hours later. She weighed 10 lbs and 14 ounces (50th percentile) and she was 25 inches long (off the charts!!). He also told me to start her on a couple teaspoons of rice cereal, because she is hungry literally all the time!!! After her appointment I took her to get her ears pierced. My mom was mad and told me I am the meanest mom, but I think she looks so cute and she actually cried harder with the shots. Then later this week we went down to the snow show with Tony's brother Justin and his wife and kids. It was a lot of fun. We also had Hadlie's birthday and Gabriel's birthday. Fun stuff!
Quincy with her pierced ears!



Tony and Quincy taking a nap.

Quincy's first experience with mush, she didn't love it at first,
but she likes it now, she is our little piglet.

We went to see Tony while he was working and we got there she was asleep, but had her headband over her eyes like a sleep mask it was funny!

Hadlie on her Birthday!


Quincy with Grandpa at Hadlie's birthday

Quincy waiting to go to the snowshow.

Hayden on the mini snowmobile at the snow show

Taylor trying the sled out


Taylor driving, she would not let Hayden be in front, when it was time to go
they had to pull her off crying. It was really cute!

Gabriel on her Birthday.

4 comments:

Roberta said...

I LOVE her ears pierced! Good for you! She is adorable.

Lindsay said...

Oh my I Love little Quincy!!! Her little pierced ears are adorable I love them! Where did you take her to get them done? I am going to do Reese's I think for her 1st b-day :) Her little Halloween shirt & bow are so super cute too!

Shari said...

I think her pierced ears are cute! Just think, she won't remember the experience when she's older... She's so so cute!!

Billie said...

What a darling baby!